- Blasts and Jingles are to be provided by the client for upload to the station
- We can create your jingles and/or advertisement for a fee (contact us to discuss further)
- We can outsource the work to find reputable musicians and voice-over artists for a fee (contact us to discuss further)
- Client will sign off on all work before use and will retain full rights to the masters
- Dry runs MUST be performed before going live for GUEST DJ and GUEST HOST Packages
- We will walk you through the process and ensure you are prepared to engage our audience
- You may use your own broadcasting software if you have it. Login details to the station will be provided
- We have broadcasting software available for you at no extra charge if you should require it
- You may provide an intro and outro for your show.
- There will be no engaging in offensive or combative conversations (Morally or Ethically unsound communications)
- A moderate amount of expletives and curse words are permitted during your show
- Remain courteous to your guests and your audience at all times
- Getting drunk and/or high on your show is permitted until the point of being incoherent or obnoxious.
- The Programming Executive of Pirate Radio station will retain absolute authority and make the required disciplinary calls without notice.
- An allotted time slot can be re-assigned with 48 hours notice beforehand without penalty
- If you are late to the show, the Pirate Radio playlist will continue until you arrive and you can still proceed with the remainder of your time slot.
- There are no refunds except in the case of Pirate Radio station issues